Deadline to apply: Sunday 10 February 2019
Dance teachers wanted
Click HERE for more information
MeetShareDance is a small immersive participatory international event, where dance teachers/choreographers and other participants exchange their knowledge on inclusive dance. You will lead one workshop (2 hours) and participate at four others led by other teachers. You would also take part at the street performance.
APPLICATION DEADLINE is 10 February 2019.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
– The workshop festival starts on the afternoon of Thursday 5 September and ends on the evening of Saturday 7 September 2019.
– A workshop is paid €100 (2 hours long, approx 40 participants)
– The workshops has to be led in English
– All accepted teachers’ accommodation costs will be covered by Festival organization (3 nights)
– Travel reimbursement and the meals are not covered.
– After the festival you need to send a short description of your workshop/exercises. A dossier of all the workshops is going to be shared with other teachers and participants.
A week after deadline date, the selected teachers will receive a confirmation email.